Monday, December 06, 2004

Starbucks, and Trying to Cope Without

As the weekend looms to a halt, the next Friday until I return to the movies and Starbucks is long away. During the Christmas season, the prices of Starbucks miraculously are cut in half, for the holidays. Now that is what I call Christmas Cheer. Hanging out every Friday at Starbucks does leave me with learning all the Starbucks slaves name. The one that stands out is Jill. A blonde, who, I will ad, looks like Paris Hilton. Not the ho bag, slut junkie, but the...well, prettier one. So I bought two bags of coffee for my parents, possibly to hold over as a Christmas gift for them, but I don't think coffee will work too well as a Christmas gift, especially since I gave it to them on the 3rd of Dec. But still, as I venture into Starbucks during the holiday season, many a things are bound to happen. Like in Nov, someone rolled weed in there...and in the beginning of Dec., I was asked kindly to "Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out" by a fellow patron...thankfully, it wasn't directly to my face...

Moving onwards, Starbucks will be the sight of many happenings during December...so why not see what goes on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home