Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Let It Snow, Starbucks Style, Please

As the week slowly creeps by, you must take into account the philosophy of Starbucks:

Artsy, indie, coffee house.

I guess you can say that about them. It's kind of a place where wehn you enter, you'll know the Christmas music won't be your normal, mail order Christmas CD. It's all the songs, Starbucks-ized.

Nope, it's not just any "Let It Snow". It's the very Jazzy edition.

If you decide to buy those little things lining the front counter, you'll see that in your hands is a little bear magnet dressed up for the cold.

So why bother?

Because, Starbucks doesn't do Christmas any regular way.

It has this speacial aura of Christmas.

Why else would I be doing this blog?

Back to Christmas presents.

If I buy everything from Starbucks, because they have exactly what I need, I think it will be moderatly expensive. (But don't forget the half-off for the holidays.)

...I don't think my $18 Starbucks Card will work for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home