Wednesday, December 22, 2004

STARBUCKS!

Yes, my friends, tonight was the night!

Me and Reid, who were going to meet Jackie and Ines, WHO COULDT COME AT THE LAST MINUTE, spent two hours in Starbucks, and it was great.

I gave Jill the CD...and get this. STARBUCKS sends out CDs for the Store's music that can only be played int he CD player...AND THE CD'S EXPIRE!! HOW CRA-ZY IS DAT?

So they played my CD on the speaker outside...and yes, we all danced to it.

Jill cut her hair...but she's still hot.

Then,kids from three months ago were outside of Starbucks. These kids wnated to fucking kick our asses, and they were out there, waiting for us. My God, were me and Reid fucking paranoid. It was great.

There were four women working. Jill, and three others. All them are pretty cool. So as me and Reid were leaving, we had to walk over to the restauraunt, and the kids were waiting. So, Jill grabs a broom, and the three others run out with us and gaurd us as we walk off! It was classic.

I spent all my money there, I am officialy broke.

Starbucks has my Christmas CD. Wonder if they'll play it...

I *wub* Jill.


I *Wub* Starbucks.

3 Comments:

At January 27, 2005 at 12:17 AM, Blogger S A J Shirazi said...

Thanks for putting me on you blogroll. I will be there when ever you call the roll.

 
At November 12, 2005 at 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think elfo has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

 
At December 20, 2005 at 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are in the process of selecting a moving company, here are some points to consider:

§ Established Company

Check older copies of the Qwest Dex yellow pages. This will give you a good indication as to whom the established companies are.

§ Customer Service

Are you talking to an experienced representative or a girl Friday? This can make the difference between making sure the arrangements for your move are accurate. This is simple to determine, are you being asked intelligent relevant questions about your items and conditions or are you simply being quoted an hourly rate?

§ Insurance

What is the amount of the company’s general liability policy? Will the company send you documented proof? Do you have to pay extra for insurance coverage?

§ Repair/Replacement Policy

Will the company guarantee that they will repair or replace any items that their movers damage free of charge to you or will they pay you based upon $0.60 per pound?

§ Professional Full-Time Movers

Does the company use only full-time professional movers or do they utilize labor pool personnel and day laborers?

§ Written Confirmation

Will you receive a written confirmation that includes pricing via e-mail, fax or mail before the movers show up to move you?

§ Arrival Time

Will you receive a two (2) hour window of arrival for the movers or a simple: “we’ll be there sometime in the morning.”

for additional tips on moving contact ##url##

 

Post a Comment

<< Home